Just a little page with links to stuff I’ve written. Enjoy!
Adds a sidebar widget to show current time and date of three places of your choice.
- Unzip the archive and upload peworldtime.php to your WordPress plugins directory.
- Browse to Plugins>Worldtime and click Activate.
- Browse to Presentation>Sidebar Widgets
- Drag the PE Worldtime widget to the sidebar location you want.
- Click the Worldtime configure icon.
- Fill in optional Title and then Place names and corresponding GMT offsets.
(ex. Chicago is on CDT right now which has GMT offset -5)
- Click the configure dialog X to close it then the Save changes button.
Note: The Worldtime widget only displays the times and dates each time the page is loaded. So youâ€™ll have to turn off WordPress page caching on the pages that display this widget for visitors to see the correct time.
Japanese Flashcards Gadget
The Japanese flashcards gadget displays the Hiragana and Katakana character sets. Clicking a card will display its Romaji name. Cards may be displayed in order or optionally shuffled.
This gadget uses unicode to display Japanese characters and should work on any system that supports Google Desktop and unicode.
Fooling Around On Zazzle
Just some designs I put on t-shirts on Zazzle. The Talking Potsticker was a lot of fun, especially looking up the proper Chinese!